Agnostic.com

4 1

How important is your Imagination?.
Wrote a summary, hope you like it.

For me Imagination is all human perception with both intent and effort. Your mind first produce a visual imagine, afterward words . There are no rules, the quality flows by the gift of fantasy conceives in images from objective reality. Imagination asks desired questions, it creates and grows with exercise. Anyone an artist that draws from their imagination, for it’s basic health of every man. Concept may be lower form of imagination, and imagination is a poor substitute for experience. Few people have the imagination for reality and logic and reason can die off quickly. Your knowledge has limits but your imagination dose not. Reason respects differences, Imagination It’s an act not of reason but an intuition, Imagination is the eye of the soul and the voice of the daring. It is Godlike when he dares to go beyond his wildest dreams, he can imagine everything.

Everything I know was all once imagined, it’s created in beauty, justice, and happiness. It’s the main source of value in the new economy and the supreme master of art as of life. You create your own universe as you go along. The stronger your imagination, the more expansive your universe becomes. If you forget your dreams of your universe, your Universe will cease to exist. When your will and the imagination are in conflict, it is the imagination that always wins. It why I don't take life or death too seriously.
Imagine our World is moving toward a spiritual age , no fear for questioning everything, our joys will never end.

Castlepaloma 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My imagination got me in trouble... cost me a divorce. Some poem I wrote and found by my wife. I never wrote something that pretty for her. She believed in my imagination more than I did but it is hard to explain when you can't defend yourself for being out at sea. I sided with my imagination despite the cost. I am slave, master and victim of my imagination.

The source of problems comes from the mind, not the heart or the imagination.

Like children wild imagination, It’s okay to let them ride in the car with you, but don’t let them in the driver’s seat.

Lead with my heart shortly followed by my mind. For just depending on imagination can go a muck too, like Religions who fight over imaginary Gods.

When we always remembered to judge between emotions that will lead us down a good path. Heirachary leaders often lead us to a destructive path, if we follow them?

Lead our hearts with truth? Can you imagine how different the world would be? Couples wouldn’t allow emotional offenses to drive a wedge between them. People wouldn’t give up on their dreams. Each of us are into the driver’s seat of our lives. If our feelings are saying“You’re a loser,” stop! Better lead your heart with truth. I am no better or worst than you, just make adjustments on your mistakes next time.

Imagination is your best friend. Imagine the dangers too, to control the dangers.

"Your knowledge has limits but your imagination dose(sic) not." Out of all you said, this is the statement that seems to really drive home the power of imagination.

Yes, For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

I wrote this post based on my own experience and excise with Imagination and a few tips from others.

Everything I have ever achieved in life was all once imagined. It is the same story for the history of mankind. Was there anything in this post that is false?

Imagination is powerful. It creates questions, stories, art, and allows to imagine scenarios for problem-solving, etc. It is a beautiful expression of perceptions.

Then there is the dark side. Imagination is responsible for torture techniques and devices, implements of war, and totalitarianism.

There are pros and cons to just about everything, imagination included. Joy will always be balanced by fear.

Betty Level 8 Jan 6, 2018

Fear is a big one. Our source of problems comes from our mind. I learn to be fearless and my daughter also by using the yin and yang approach in our minds. Not to say fear dose not exist, just replace by respect and understanding in time. Then imagination creates more good or very little harm.

In Nature we love it and fear it, simultaneously. Love and fear co-exist. The two opposite feelings converge to create a different feeling. Respect, most modern writers think that the two cannot co-exist. When humans felt that they were powerless over Nature, they feared it and loved it and the resulting respect made possible a healthy and enduring love.

Is this one too deep like Nationaism?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.