Agnostic.com

5 0

What is your favourite movie and why??

I personally love "A Clockwork Orange" and "There Will Be Blood".

Don71 5 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lost in Translation. The atmosphere, the music, and the two lonely people who make a connection.

I've always loved To Kill a Mockingbird.
I'm not sure I can explain why. I think it must be the innocence of Scout, Gem, Dill played against the seriousness of the trial and prejudice and hatred that surrounded it.

scurry Level 9 July 16, 2018

Haven't watched it yet unfortunately.

@Don71 May or may not be on Netflix. It's an oldie - 1962.
It's not for everyone, but I like it.

The first movie that I considered a favorite was A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. I watched it three times in the same week. I loved it because I gad a huge crush on Rhonda Fleming.

Had this question last week, my answer is still the same.........”In the Heat of the Night”, Sydney Poitier and Rod Steiger. It is about racial tensions in the deep south and how hard it was for a white southern cop to take help from a black cop from Philadelphia in order to solve a murder.

Last Life in the Universe. Can't explain why, perhaps there's a romanticism in it that I long for. But I doubt I have enough time in life to find something to replace it as my favorite.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.