Agnostic.com

9 0

Moral dilemna

The girl/guy you're infatuated with that you've been waiting for the opportunity to ask out, invites you to church!?!!!???!!!?

Solar1 5 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't fake it well. It would be inauthentic of me to go.

Go check it out! Going to church won't kill you and it could be she needs to start off in a place she is comfortable and feels safe. If you get there and find she only wants to convert you, abort. I see nothing wrong with taking a chance. You don't have to tell her your an atheist unless she asks.

That's not a dilemma, that's a ...oh WTF !!!!! ???

Nope. Sometimes it's better not to meet your idol (or crush).

The infatuation would evaporate instantly.

That's not a moral dilemma. It's just a decision about what price you're willing to pay to know that person.

Damn !

Sounds like a $40 cheeseburger - a high price for something you want RIGHT NOW, but will ultimately find unsatisfying.

Unless it's an invitation to a family event (wedding, etc), you politely decline and find someone else.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.