Agnostic.com

1 0

Last night, I had a psychic medium come over to try to connect with my deceased mother. When she first got here, she asked if my mother's name was Viola. I said no, but my partner's deceased mother's name was Viola. She said that she has been in her head and talking non stop(which is something Viola would totally do!!!). She said that my mother was there as well, but Viola told here that she wants to go first. The funny thing is that my partner was not here at the time, so I got Viola's reading before my mother's. Patience was definitely not one of Viola's virtues.

I was kind of nervous about the experience and was hoping that the reading would go well. My mother told me that the reason she held on so long was she was trying to keep the family together, as she knew once she was gone, we would not see each other as often. She was the glue that kept us together. She was right. I didn't spend any of the holidays with anyone in my family. She said that even though my dad and I butt heads, I need to stay connected. She said that she knows there is a lot of hurt feelings on my part, but that I should take my time and reach out when the time is right for me.

On a side note, she also connected with my deceased cat. It was good to hear that in the end she did not suffer much and was grateful that we decided to peacefully put her to sleep. The psychic also said that she is my familiar and angel and still is here with us and is taking care of us. That really was comforting to know.

She said that she would come back and do another reading.

I would be interested in what has been other's experiences with psychic mediums.

Polson55 3 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not to rain on your parade... I am sorry, but this sounds like a very bad way to cope with grief. The "medium" told you what you wanted to hear, plain and simple. TLDR: it's not real. My condolences for your loss.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.