Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK 18 Women on the Very Specific Things That Make Them Horny

If you want to understand the rich and varied tapestry that is human sexuality, try asking a woman to name an idiosyncratic thing that turns her on. To kick off Totally Soaked, a weeklong celebration of summer horniness, the Cut did just that — and here are 18 answers, ranging from smells to TV shows to a few that, well, kind of defy categorization. Every horny person is horny in their own way.

what is your idiosyncratic thing guys as well as ladies?
I have tons of these but for expediency sake I'll say the unconscious lip bite with a grin and pattern freckles are killers for me.

Lukian 8 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew a woman that got turned on in a Home Depot kind of store.

I love it when she looks me in the straight in the eyes and smiles.

arnies Level 7 July 29, 2018

Strong forearms.

Man hands. For me the curve from the wrist into the thumb (side view) is what the curve of a breast must be to a man. Big, manly but kinda pretty hands. Mmmmmmmmmm
I would prefer thumb pics to dick pics. Any day. Haha!

that's the type of very precise comment I was hoping to read. Thanks. My thumb pic is in the mail... wink.

Confession... I've had a weakness for long noses forever.

Today there was a guy who randomly weed whacked and edged our lawn without being asked... that was rough to watch.

Qualia Level 8 July 17, 2018

did he have a long nose?

@Lukian Yes he does lol

Agree with @pepperjones about the forearms....yeah. Anyway I'll add nerd conversation and big, hairy manly dudes with an injury/limp/mild handicap of some sort. Also really dig the lumberjack beard craze lately 🙂

@pepperjones @Blindbird

OK, so maybe I'm not sharing my problems with strangers on a bus, but . . .

I usually don't get turned on by someone until I get to know them and trust them and develop an attraction to them. I've always been like that. But when I do, it could just be something as simple as them holding and caressing my hand -- it just takes me on a journey!

To be touched,rubbed,caressed and sometimes just be held,says so much,at night after bathing,a relaxing foot rub helps a lot to take out those 'Kinks". Skin is the largest organ we have,all those millions of nerve endings,waiting for the touch of a loved one.......

Hormones lol

yours or the other's?

@Lukian mine don't work.

@LadyAlyxandrea I laughed... (hope I'm not offending you in some way?)
edited: I forgot to add not as in not offending...

@Lukian lmfao I was wondering hahaha

@LadyAlyxandrea I don't outright offend people like that. I'm glad I reread my comment and found my mistake. (Sorry Lady for my word omission)

@Lukian that comment was much funnier in the original.

@Blindbird maybe funnier but somehow felt guilty about intentionally offending someone (and verbally saying it)

@Lukian true and LadyAlyxandra is that last person I'd do that to. Still a hilarious typo

@Lukian @blindbird I wasn't offended, but I did find it funny

Taking notes for offending comments in the future @LadyAlyxandrea and you to @blindbird

I have certain vocabulary words that absolutely set me off if a guy uses them without any prompting, but in the course of conversation... I can't tell you what those words are, obviously...lol...they are not sexual in nature at all...

intriguing! but after reading that article anything could be a trigger I guess.

@NerdyOkieDude I might have just added a few more to the list...hot! lol

A man's hands. I prefer rugged, calloused, and large. Hands that know the meaning of the word work. It may be because I have big, strong hands, and I want to feel dainty and feminine when my hand is in his.

Sigh. I miss holding hands. I miss feeling a man's fingers running through my hair. Someday I'll be ready to date again, right?

you're getting there. Right? I have big hands for a scientist... not rugged or callous though.. teehee!

@Lukian My hands are bigger and stronger than my ex's. Jerry Seinfeld would never even consider going out with me! ?

I’m sure you’ll find someone. It generally happens when you’re honestly not interested in looking. You just meet somebody and you wake up one morning realizing that you really have to get to know them better. It’s like you suddenly realize they’re all you think about and you’re totally looking forward to the next conversation with them. As far as holding hands, I miss it too. I miss caressing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her to hold her tight to me. Anyway I could go on all day about things I miss.

@Nottheonlyone wasn't that also a joke in the Big Bang Theory about Penny?

@Lukian Possibly. I haven't seen the whole series.

@PaulD I'm sure I'll find someone when I'm ready. I'm just not there yet.

@Nottheonlyone I know the feeling all too well

1. Godef at night
  2. Godef in the morning
    ;
godef Level 7 July 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.