Agnostic.com

2 0

Confused a little

how am I supposed to meet any of these fine females if I can't send them any compliments ?...sorry Ladies I am trying.

ATuch2Much 3 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why can’t you send them compliments?

level issues but I think it's alright now .

Build up your level by taking part in the community would be a good start. Your do realize that most of the women on this site are intelligent and educated you would be best to engage their minds.

Yes, you are correct, then there are the ones that are tired of all the posers and that can see thru a bull shitter a mile away. So I just like to see where their heads are at the simple no game's way first because I myself do not want to waste their time and mine too if we are on completely different mindsets. The game's can be very time consuming and really be disappointing for both parties if intentions are not clear from the jump. You would be surprised that many woman actually prefer it this way,But I appreciate the input.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13372
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.