Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Plant-Based Athlete Novak Djokovic Victorious In Wimbledon Finals

"Djokovic is a plant-based eater and says he gave up meat a number of years ago for 'ethical and health reasons'.

He also owns a vegan restaurant with his wife Jelena in Monte Carlo, and is the author of a dietary guide, Serve To Win, which outlines the meat, dairy, gluten, and egg-free diet he gives credit for his success."

SkotlandSkye 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is an overworn mantra.And it comes from you. I have seen this before, Giving up meat for ethical and health reasons is a house of cards. The growing of soy alone has a devastating effect on the earth, which includes the death of billions of sentient animals. Being a vegan is not more ethical and not healthier. Djokovic is a gifted tennis player and did not win because he is a vegan. You conveniently forgot to mention his frequent injuries and other issues, which one could argue are due, at least in part to nutrient deficiencies Save your preaching ScotlandSkye.

@goldenvalleyguy This guy has literally followed me around this site just to argue with everything I post. I swear...if I said the sky was blue, he would argue that it was yellow with orange polka-dots. I'm about to block him.

Since most soya grown is used as animal feed, bringing it up to criticise vegan/vegetarianism is what in soccer terminology is called an 'own goal',

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.