Agnostic.com

4 10

For anyone interested in reading "Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin, but don't want to read all 500+ pages (good information, just not necessarily time efficient) there's a graphic novel adaptation. It gives context to the concepts & summarizes the major points.

We read it in a grad biology class along with a few other books. I highly recommend it. It's especially good for those interested who may not have the background or feel comfortable reading the behemoth that Darwin wrote.

Here's an Amazon link: [amazon.com]

Just wanted to share this resource with you guys!

Decieven 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is outstanding

I find audiobooks a great way to absorb writers like Dawkins, Hitchens and Sam Harris etc.

Thanks for posting this. I tried reading the original, found it tough to follow, couldn't get a rhythm going.

Actually, I read LOTR twice. The prequel to all of that - the Silmarillion - was the toughest of his works.

Have you read Sexual Selection and the Descent of Man? I found it to be even more informative.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.