Agnostic.com

5 2

QUESTION Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle ‘detox guide’ promotes coffee enema. Experts say it’s bogus. - The Washington Post

Anyone here use GOOP products? (Shudder.) I occasionally peruse GOOP just to see what balderdash and bunkum Paltrow is peddling. Modern day snake oil at its finest!

BookDeath 8 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To be fair, though, she and Goop have provided New Scientist with loads of hilarious piss-take material!

Jnei Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

A while back. I read a funny article about Gwyneth and her various "guides."

I believe we are born with "detox" machines already - our kidneys and liver. It's been about 15 years since I used any "detox" product, and I would never again buy into the b.s. of a detox product/guide of any kind. I consider them all to be big fat scams that prey on the gullible and ignorant.

Lemme see if I can find what I'm referring to that had me laughing -- ....something about vaginas. Hold on.....

Here it is! Also form The Washington Post. [washingtonpost.com]

Actually, cactus enemas clean you right out.

Yeah, not a fan. At all.

In my limited experience the people that subscribe to these bogus health alternatives are overall the same folks that have an invisible friend.

gearl Level 8 Jan 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.