Agnostic.com

4 0

What is your opinion on the refugee crisis??

Don71 5 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no crisis in the US.

Stop bombing the shit out of other countries would be a good start

Simon1 Level 7 July 22, 2018

We take in refugees because they want to get away from violent militias. Want to send them back? Sounds like a great way for ISIS to recrute new members. He doesn't even realize what he is doing. I remember Justin saying once that he would welcome Americans (non-felons) to Canada if trump was elected. Is there an adopt-an-american program? I love French-Canadian girls and like Montreal... I could learn French really fast!

Exactly. NON FELONS... You may not believe it but many of the persons seeking asylum today have been deported -some more than once) in the past. ...and they were deported for committing all kinds of crimes. Some of these people are felons and we must identify them.

The problems these people are running from are not the militias but the gangs, drug dealers and overall corruption.
Yes, while I feel bad for them I can't see why USA is supposed to fix their problems.

Separating the kids is a law signed in 1996 and it was done to prevent child trafficking. Are you aware that many of those saying "They separated me from my kids." are not the kids real parents...are not even related?

Define crisis.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.