Agnostic.com

8 2

Almost 8pm and It Cooled Down to 100 degrees

REDICOUS!

twshield 8 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You live on the planet mercury or in Houston??

Just think -- it'll be hotter today here in Houston. (by the way the car temperature is not accurate in summer -- it can pick up the heat of the engine or heat radiating off the pavement). Time to go outside and play. 🙂 NOT.

xyz123 Level 7 July 23, 2018

.....and then the sun returned 😟

@twshield yup, I’m standing on the side of 105 in Montgomery, sweaty and miserable

Blehk

@twshield :/

I know. I had no idea it was going to cool off like this. I had to put on a sweater.

Uffffffff!! nasty.

Same temps here in San Antonio, but the humidity is a bit lower. Early evening is still hot, but it's OK to be outside. A breeze makes it warm but pleasant. Houston is usually green; SA is becoming desert.

EdEarl Level 8 July 23, 2018

Got to love Houston

Send us some of that heat. Where I am it is so, so cold. This morning it was -7C. I was so happy that I did not have to get out of bed.

@twshield Happens here every winter. I am not fond of it at all. This is in Canberra, Australia.

@twshield You are welcome to come and enjoy it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.