Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Exclusive: Accused Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials

Oh boy, this is getting juicy!
Trump is running scared now... tweet tweet tweet, more distraction more diversion.

Akfishlady 8 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin is quite probably the richest man in the world. He was Gorbachev's right hand man when industry was de-nationalized and reportedly got a piece of everything before the Rise of the Russian billionaires. Russia had the most billionaires of any country in the world for a while. So fast forward to today - Putin did not care for the break up of the Soviet Union and now seeks payback. He can afford it. So this spy woman Butina is only a small part of a much larger internal threat being run by his man in Washington Trump and his irrational supporters. It also disturbs me how little pushback is coming from the Democratic Party. I don't know, maybe the media isn't inviting them, or maybe they are complicit with all this crap too. I hope not.

jeffy Level 7 July 23, 2018

I am now a news junkie , ever since the orange haired raccoon hat took office. Rachel Maddow began two years ago following the investigation. It is amazing how much Mueller has regarding the Russian no collusion thing. Astute as Rachel is , it becomes apparent why certain indictments are coming down. Yes I remain certain this shit box will not finish his term, But who the hell would want Pence and Jesus together

EMC2 Level 8 July 23, 2018

Well, I'm not surprised. My concern is whether the citizens of the U.S. can wrench back our government to be truly "of the people, by the people, and for the people" and solely US rather than multinational. "Let's make America great, again!!!"

She got around alot. Congressman , etc. and even that asshole Santorum..

Buddha Level 8 July 23, 2018

I watched the Americans, each episode and each season Realizing it was truly reality , this little russian lady is exactly what the program displayed. Russia knows how to get into a people, a society and to offer up the dumbest, most insecure US President is ridiculous.

EMC2 Level 8 July 23, 2018

I wonder how many more agents are out there who have accessed other officials?

dokala Level 7 July 23, 2018

We will probably never know.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.