Agnostic.com

2 2

Artist seeks friend maybe figure study model

Let me be clear: I'm seeking a friend and activity partner for low-key things like U-picking, rock hunting, day trips to the coast to score some seafood or crabs, and cooking that seafood into something yummy Also, as a sculptor and cartoonist I need to sketch just as a musician needs to practice scales and progressions to stay in shape. My web is www.ericjensenart.com. The few figure studies I've put on that web show that I don't usually draw anything too raunchy. In addition to figure studies I like to practice portraits of the face only. The photos are of my doctor's nurse, a model in a drawing group I used to be in, a Native American I used to work with, and an illustration for cartoon material for a series of self-help articles. Are the activities mentioned and your help with modeling anything you'd be interested in talking about?

SCAPPOOSE18 2 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the artwork, but I live far far away.

You draw very well and like things I do but live to damn far away, happy friend seeking.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.