Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Evangelicals Are Optimistic That Trump Will Bring About The Apocalypse - The Intellectualist

I've no doubt Trump may cause a kind of apocalypse, but it will be economic, not religious in nature.

snytiger6 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Jews in Israel are pushing events forward as far and as fast as they think Trump will allow them. They want to rebuild the temple and then Messiah will come. But which Messiah? The Jewish or the Christian Messiah? I guess each thinks the other is in for a big surprise. I think they're both in for a surprise. A nasty one, with lots of death and misery caused by themselves, and still no Messiah.

I do hope it won't be a self-fulfilling prophecy. There are real crazies out there!

gearl Level 8 July 25, 2018

They get more and more stupid every day live life now instead of waiting for a life that does not exist.

Marine Level 8 July 25, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.