Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK The Story of Life - How Life Came From Non-Life

I'm working on a series showing the many steps that got us from the big bang to modern humans (or at least what we know so far - and how). Hopefully it can be the go-to resource when a creationists asks: "If not God, then how did we get here?"

holykoolaid 5 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well done and simply explained, thank you.

So life is nothing but chemistry. But what is chemistry? We don’t know what sub-atomic particles are for example. We don’t know what space and time are, except maybe just illusions. Our one link with reality is the experience of conscious awareness, and the nature of that is a total mystery. Hell, we don’t even know what we ourselves are.

We should not sit so smugly on the golden throne of scientific knowledge when at heart we are almost totally ignorant.

Okay... I know of dead pussy that gave birth so... Okay.

Very interesting. Thank you. 🙂

Betty Level 8 July 27, 2018

This is episode 1. I have two out and am currently working on the third.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.