Agnostic.com

2 3

My republican friends are so happy about the economy and stating what a great jobtrump is doing. They do not realize people are spending money to avoid the tariffs and businesses are shipping orders for the same reason. How can they be such short sighted people.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

loving the lie.

@TheAstroChuck some folks love liver, but I never found liver lovely. @Marine there are undoubtedly some people who's Pride will always anchor them to this sinking ship. the person will usually come to their own humiliation, if they ever make it that far. I do as much as I can to not allow that crap to bring me down, or much less hold me down. hanging in there till this fall.... trying to be entertained by the Mueller investigation... and I really don't pay much attention right now to the chumpzis. perhaps I should but I just got sick of it.

@TheAstroChuck I understand, I'm just playing with words. I have, and it's the wurst.

@hankster Good luck

Watched a news segment yesterday, in which they talked to soy farmers about the $12bn aid package to offset the friendly fire casualties the tariffs have created. The farmers described, in detail, how much the tariffs were hurting them, that they didn't want them, and thought there shouldn't be a need to bail them out, to begin with. Despite being so severely and directly impacted, when asked, they said they'd vote for him again. facepalm

it's sad to say but I think those folks have been breathing too much Monsanto.

This is true for everyone who voted for him. He's destroying healthcare,social security,environment,allies,wpmen rights,gay rights,exporting jobs because of tariffs and they still love him. I cannot understand.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.