Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Fox's Andrew McCarthy: "I don't think that it's bad if campaigns are turning to foreign governments for dirt"

In other words... he's saying foreign government shoudl be able to influence elections and spread propoganda...

snytiger6 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Illegal things are only bad if a Democrat does them. Why can't we just understand that...." Well put.

The way I head it reported was that Steele at best complemented an already ongoing investigation. The investigations were not based on Steele's documents, although his documents were included as part of the larger investigation.

They (the right wing) went after Steele, because they sw it as the weakest part of hte investigation and if they could discredit part of the investigtion, then coudl manage public opinions.

There is a bit of a difference between a foreign agent liek Steele, providing information to an ongoing criminal investigation (which started even before Trump announced he was running), and a government preparing and offering political propaganda to affect the outcome of an election.

@snytiger6 See below. Linked to wiki with sources. I went through all this with another user last night and am too tired to rehash it.

You're correct, though, he's a retired intelligence agent, not an actual foreign government.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.