Agnostic.com

2 1

Another great YT channel.
Evolution: It's a Thing...

phxbillcee 10 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some how I doubt that 11 minutes of evolutionary science is going to change the minds of the evolution deniers. Contrary to the video most of the Americans that don't believe in evolution they are not not believing it because they don't understand it but rather they choose not to understand because it impinges on their core beliefs based on the bible.

I actually think its both. Evolution & natural selection is such an enlightening concept when understood at all. Now I grasp it from a layman's perspective, but the basics are so, well, basic, & the way everything dovetails it is almost inconceivable that we would find another method to supplant this.

So, if it took 30 years for the mosquitoes to build a resistance to DDT, how long might it take humans to build a resistance to the poisonous chemicals in our food today? Food for thought...pun intended.

Nena Level 6 Jan 10, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.