Agnostic.com

5 0

Women: What kinds of sweet romantic things have you done for your partner?

Women can be, and should be, romantic for their partners. What kinds of creative or especially romantic things have you done?

LilAtheistLady 7 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Flowers, meals, romantic settings. None of it was appreciated 😟

... It's been so long I can't remember. ?

My answer is censored.

Over one week, my husband and his best friend hiked from the east side of the Olympic Mountains, over mountain passes and ridges, and out on the west side through the beautiful Enchanted Valley.

My job was to drop them off on the east side of the mountains, and pick them up on on the west side. As a hiker, I knew they would be footsore, hot and tired on the last day.

I selected six beers- Guinness Stout to light- and buried them in ice in a small cooler. Grabbing the cooler, I strolled up the trail to meet them.

You should have seen how happy they were, when I greeted them with ice-cold beers!

Oh em GEE! That was so very thoughtful, kind, and special sweet! 😀

@LilAtheistLady
Thank you, darlin'!

Well ladys!

Buddha Level 8 July 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.