Agnostic.com

3 1

It's funny how no one talks about the Syrian war which Assad is winning. Interesting to see how main stream isn't talking about as much. Assad still is in power and no one cares anymore.

M121 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good. The so-called "moderates" will be gone soon. We created ISIS.

As long as it doesn't effect me on my side of the planet...

As a whole, it is effecting each and every one of us. The picture is rather larger than just what happened in which you know, as you think you know it. The very actions that have taken place since 9/11 worked its way right up to Syria and now beyond. What is going on around us today is a direct relation to that day. And these actions were put into place well before 9/11. Don't be fooled you're not being effected, or your family members. What is going on in Yemen and all the secret missions in Africa today are going to bring a lot more effects to us!

@William_Mary. Thanks... I'll start being more aware.

@M121. You know that would really be bad for them. No one really knows how superior another country really is. I'm not bragging but it's not like TV. It want be airplanes and ships like the old movies. Hmmm... it would be a very sad day for them. And us for wiping them out.

all news is bias therefor fake. news like everything else is about money.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.