Agnostic.com

2 1

Member locations

I have seen an interactive map with members locations upon it. How do I get to it?

dalefvictor 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No clue..haven't seen it..first I've heard about it..

It is the last button on the browse page under more. I got it too work just takes time, I found my locator to be about 20 miles off. Do not know if we want these to be accurate as then some people could be put in danger.

@dalefvictor is it under peole?

If you click on the browse tab in the purple banner above, you can sort member data.

Thanks, works for my area, but when I move to another part of the country members do not show up. I will try later as I have a tendancy to mess things up.

Thank you. Very cool, I love visual data.

@dalefvictor If you select and/or deselect items on top, the members will appear after you have moved. Looks like Atheists in China are kinda lonely.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145727
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.