Agnostic.com

2 0

Electric wizard

Any (original lineup) Electric Wizard fans up in here? Holler!

SXXX9 4 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are not talking about Nikola Tesla, are you?

No, not Nikola, lolo a metal band from England, although that's a great name for him, it never occurred to me

Now that I think about it, I may have seen that name being applied to Tesla, probably when I did a search for the band lolo

I’ve heard a couple of their songs after I was introduced to the genre by Green Druid.
I’m not a stoner, but I’m loving what I’m hearing.
Any other band recommendations?

New Keepers of the Water Towers
(Sweden)
and
Harvester
(Ireland)

New Keepers are one of my favorite metal bands, right alongside the original Wizard. Have you checked them out? I recommend you start at the beginning, with Chronicles (2009). Their sound progresses from hardcore metal with Chronicles and The Calydonian Hunt (2011) to a Mastodon-esque mellower progressive style with The Cosmic Child (2013) and concludes with a psychodelic King Crimson-type vibe on The Infernal Machine (2016).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.