Agnostic.com

1 0

Is Trump a racist?

phxbillcee 10 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump doesn’t give a liberal lepers skin flakes wether delusional self entitled dimwits. Call him racist . He gets more than his fair share of ill informed , ignorant name calling. Racist , Nazi, white supremist . You all want to know who’s a racist, that evil witch Maxine Waters.
Trump is only trying to repair the decay and social breakdown caused by 2 terms of Obama’s hypocritical destructive Democratic Party decay. Give the man a chance.

Well, have fun & vent, 'cause I will surely keep posting items like this. I call 'em like I see 'em & I see Drumpf's a racist (& liar & misogynist & megalomaniac & ...)

B@phxbillcee that’s the beauty of free speech. You go for it. Are you truly suc( a cuck. Misogynist!! Really come on Melania would disagree. I’d be very surprised if yourve never grabbed a woman by the pussy... well then again,! I ma6 be wrong? Look forward to further postings , as misguided as they may be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.