Agnostic.com

3 1

Pony tail.... any of y'all have one?

Its been 40 years since I've grown long hair. The wife says it looks good and please don't loose the mushstash. Any old hippies out there?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, was a child of the '60's & '70's & had long hair then 'til I went into the service. Since then it has been back & forth depending on job & circumstances. I like "letting my freak flag fly", but it's only hair. If I have to get it cut I don't worry. I am on disability now so I have one again, but I'd surely give it up to get my back back!

Have had long hair since my late teens, still do the ponytail, though past 10 years it has lost its thickness, and has never grown all the way to my shoulders since some crazy woman cut it off in 2001 and I have never once had my hair cut since.

I've got a pony tail, I let it down from time to time, I'm looking forward to going grey, I'm going to do my best to look like a wizard. A 100% bias opinion but if long hair is for you just do it, it looks good feels good and doesn't do any harm. I was 15 when I decided it was for me and haven't looked back.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 12, 2018

hmmm, grey is not as cool as you may think, front of my head is going grey, pony tail is still coloured, but beard is white, santa = maybe, wino bum more like it for me.

@Rugglesby That sound good to me, the wino bum look might become the next big thing! stranger things have happened!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.