Agnostic.com

5 0

My pet hate are psychics, all are frauds, though I am willing to concede some small portion of them may believe their own hype.

. Communicating with the dead lolol omg

This video is a series of exposures of fake psychics.

I especially love the second one where a psychic talking about a woman in a picture and said she was dead, the only problem is that she was the lady who was interviewing her! Exposed big time!

ripcurldane 7 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hmm yes, hate frauds, and the people who keep them in business, health related are the worst, reiki, homeopathy and such.

In England before the First World War they ( the Spiritualists) were doing business 'big time' They even continually predicted that there wasn't going to be a war in Europe, Oh deary me. If only they had known what was going to actually happen.

Interesting, I didn't know that one

Awesome, thanks for this. I agree with you. I used to have e friend who worked as a psychic, what a load of crap that is. she was booked solid and actually believed her own garbage.

Yes I think some do believe it themselves, its interesting how that works

I really doubt they do honestly.. seriously,, how could they.. right?

they couldn't, they can't, they didn't, and they ain't gonna, my prediction....omg I must be psychic!

This one with Richard Bacon is good too.

She's 'Cold Reading' It's an old tactic. Get the subject to talk a lot and glean information that can be used.to impress.

@Skyfacer and she's got caught out as none of her bait took!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.