Agnostic.com

6 0

Love affair with unbelievers

How can we love unbelievers,?and how we will going to make friendship with them?,,,,can anybody explain me a bout love affair with unbelievers?

Vana 2 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if this is a language issue. I’m sorry, I don’t really understand the question.
But religion is like a penis. When you are in public or meeting new people you just really need to keep it in your pants.

I don't understand the question. "We" in this context would be the members of this site who overwhelmingly ARE unbelievers. Why would it be a pressing question to us how we could have unbelieving friends or lovers? The opposite is the question that's usually asked, "can I get along with believers"? And that's mostly a question because believers have a nasty habit of thinking their beliefs should apply to everyone, not just to themselves.

Pretty simple...keep religion and your beliefs a personal choice not a right/wrong thing.
The world and people are a lot easier to understand when you accept your beliefs are yours...not universal truths

You cannot possibly be that ignorant.Of course l could be wrong. You very well could be.

As most people on this site are unbelievers/nonbelievers you may need to restate your question.

Personally, I don't see what belief has to do with a love affair. An affair and a commitment are two very different things.

You’re going to have to clarify your questions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.