Agnostic.com

3 2

Where are all the new female atheist book writers and famous debaters these days/

Madalin ohare, and a couple women from the atheist experience show, is all I can think of, when ever the topic comes up about the four horsemen why are there no four horsewomen?

MichaelSpinler 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is not as women to our benefit to lie. We could try all to be trophy wives but that gets old fast and people look down on that.
The only people who take benefit from religion are corrupt pastors/priest etc (not saying all are many help people, give psychical aid to those in need and so on) and the Royal family.
I could say men but there is slavery in religion and men were slaves just as often as women. When women are called weak, stupid and that all career women just want to stay home deep down baby-makers. When you have all that women and men alike call bullshit, especially women.

Here are a few more to add to @ VictoriaNotes’s list.

Helen Mirren, Keira Knightley, Emma Thompson, Katharine Hepburn, Julianne Moore, Zora Neale Hurston, Diana Nyad, Helen Keller, Sarah Silverman, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jodie Foster, Lisa Randall, Sarah Haider, Maryam Namazie, Chelsea Handler, Jaclyn Glenn, Laci Green, Cristina Rad, Deven Green, Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci.

gearl Level 8 Jan 13, 2018

Plenty of women with the potential to do it out there - so I can only assume society still has an issue with women talking about serious subjects.

(Edit: And, as VictoriaNotes points out above, plenty writing and debating already - so the question is, why don't they get the airtime and attention that Dawkins and their other male counterparts get?)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 13, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.