Agnostic.com

10 3

If you woke tomorrow and realized all believers had disappeared, due to the rapture, how would you react?

Jast think how much more science could improve and the many more people with common sense would be.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Except, if the Rapture acctually happened then we'd have evidence of a higher power, the very one we've been opposed to....

Move into a wing of one of those televangelist's mansions! Oh, wait, no....they would still be there....

Lmfao! I was thinking the same thing! Go house or mansion shopping! Clean out their bank accounts.

Oh, good! No more of those stupid religious TV shows!

Surely the National Guard won't be able to stop all the looting of homes vehicles and small businesses owned by rapturees and the funny thing will be all the sad believers who are not forgiven left behind by their cruel capricious alleged gawd

Yes! Ooh no more religions.

First thing I would do is go home shopping. I know there would be some luxurious homes available. Ha!

Take Joel Osteen's mansion.

@Sarahroo29 lol hell yeah!

I'd change my opinion about the existence of a deity based on the evidence.

Yes, but I would not still worshipping for being so petty.

That would open up a giant can of worms. If there was a deity who created us and expected us to act a certain way but we found that way morally reprehensible, who are we to say we know better than an omnipotent being? Why did that being create us with the ability to form our own set of morals? Fortunately, no such deity does exist and we're spared the conundrum.

@IntellectualRN this is not evidence for an alleged deity it's evidence for Scotty beaming up xians to Star Fleet for resettlement on Mormon planets

That would take most of my friends and family, so I would definitely be sad. While we may not agree on the topic of religion, I still love them and do enjoy being around them most of the time. I guess that would also mean that I had been wrong about god. 😐

Party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!!!! Bring on the shots while you’re at it!!!!!

Absolutely estatic. Another one bites the dust. It's what they were wishing for. Good bye and good riddance.

I will go back to sleep contented.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.