Agnostic.com

3 2

If someone you don't know makes a stupid mistake, and they are in the public eye, let it be. It is a waste of time ranting and raving about something they did that doesn't even affect us. Like a celebrity getting married, and we don't approve of the significant other. It is their life, their choice, and not our problem. I'm not talking about Trump. I mean, any celebrity, or even someone you've read about in an article. IMO we can't do anything to fix their mistakes. You are only in control of what you do or say. IJS.

Sarahroo29 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree 100%!

Mistakes. ? Yes leave the foolish alone. CRIMES ? NO we must be citizens jurors voters how criminal conduct affects us all

Totally agree if it doesn't affect us, I don't watch television, but I get news stories in my email, and many of them are irrelevant garbage about people and issues I don't care about.
Politicians are a different bag for , I do not care at ll about their private lives, only their decisions that affect me or if they are dishonest.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.