Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK 300 More Predator Priests

One city...One diocese. Anyone still supporting this organization is complicit in child rape.

jeshuey 8 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because of the scandal of both priests and nuns abusing children in Ireland, a new atmosphere has arisen, and Ireland has become a much more progressive country....introducing divorce, same sex marriage and abortion reform. This is because the Catholic Church has lost its moral authority and large numbers, especially the young have turned away from religion. Sadly, every day there are still new cases of abuse emerging and the cover ups by the church are becoming more obvious.

We are not talking about the Total Number of Actual LBGT within the whole Catholic Church. This only relates to the Criminally Charged. Lots fled to Other Countries where they still Preach from the Pulpit and start anew.

Look at Québec today: we are a very secular society because of these abuses brought to light in the 80's.

I think only a person that has a problem with their sexuality would willingly take a vow to give up sex for the rest of their lives.

I occasionally find myself adding a link [ffrf.org] It is not only Catholic priests (although they seem the worst) but anyone who has power (especially clergy). People need to see this kind of information!

Very sick !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.