Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Why Are Many Americans Abandoning Religion? A Lot of the Credit Goes to Pastors – Friendly Atheist

I think a lot of people were doubting, but the pastors just pushed them too far.

Still it is good that people are abandoning religion....

snytiger6 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see their point and yet I can't help but argue that pastors were always behaving this way. So my question is why have we reached a tipping point now where the pastors are being challenged for what they say. I'm tempted to say it was the child abuse scandals but something tells me there is more to it than that.

That's very brave of them. That problem is outside my experience. I used to be a Jehovah's Witness and there was no truck with voting in that religion. It had to do with Jesus saying 'My kingdom is no part of this world'.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:150946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.