Agnostic.com

2 2

Fed up with Politics!

Are you done with Politics ..worn down by overwhelming media coverage of America's most devisive President in History?

Or do you feel this is just a phase that will pass?

Hitchens 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am Grateful for our Free Press, because without them we would not know about such things as the kidnapped migrant kids! Yes it is Horrible, but ignorance is Not bliss, nor is head-in-the-sand a good thing!
3 things you can do, now:

1. Donate to the ACLU, SPLC, or similar
  2. Program the contact info for your "representatives" into your phone, so you can make your wishes known quickly & easily
  3. Check your registration status, and VOTE!

Thanks Anne.
Great advice for one and all.
Appreciated.

I was becoming more and more cynical about politics and the state of the nation. However, recent outcomes from primary and special elections have given me optimism again that the perilous path we were on can lead to a better place for everyone. Some may not like were we end up, clenching their teeth, they most likely will protest progress, but in the end, all lives will benefit from sane minded decisions and policy. The more we rock the boat, the bigger the disturbance, and consequently a bigger wave.

I hope we can steer things in the right direction..because right now people are becoming immune to political bullshit..which is dangerous..because if they expect to be lied to daily..they will become apathetic..which can only become a downward spiral to the lowest common denominator..if we are not already nearing that milestone.

Thank you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152128
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.