Agnostic.com

4 0

Why is this a good idea?

I'm just wondering?

Gcaz 2 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I assume you're talking about this site? Since you've only made this one post even though you've been on here over six months, I'm guessing you've yet to find out. This is more than simply a dating site where you join up and wait for someone to show up. First of all, you need to put more in your profile, answer more questions, say a little about yourself. Then it helps if you interact with the community, it's a good way to get to know people and for you to get to know them. There's never any guarantee that you'll meet someone, but you'll have a better chance if you put in some effort and you might make some friends in the process.

There are two question marks there but only one question. It is not clear what it is you are asking. If you want to know if being on this site is a good idea....I would say, yes it is for me, but I don’t know about you, only you can judge that. “I’m just wondering” is a statement not a question so no question mark is required.

I don't believe it is! ..........What are we talking about?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.