Agnostic.com

8 0

Why are comments posting twice?

There seems to be a glitch in Agnostic.com.

Often when I submit a comment, it posts twice. I have noticed duplicate comments with other people, too

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems to be happening less to my posts lately

I had o e posted 4 times. I deleted the extra but thought no way I submitted it 4 times

"I see everything twice!"

"I see everything twice!"

[Double Points for the reference]

Only hit "submit" once...then use upper right "browse" to keep on. you are posting, then hitting "back" so it is posting again.

Deja Vue....

I've had it in the past when posting from my phone. Normally, I'll tap "Submit comment," nothing will happen so I'll tap "Submit Comment" again. This causes it to post twice.

Make sure to be patient. You probably did tap or click "Submit Comment" the first time. Agnostic.com might be laggy or doesn't refresh or show your comment as fast as you want it to be.

Yeah, that's sounds about right

Yep, I've had the same experience multiple times. (I'm a slow learner)

@joeymf86

I think you're right. I tend to be impatient with computers.

I had a comment post 4 times. I thought it was my internet connection and apologized. So, now, I don't know.

I noticed the same thing, and the site seems extra laggy lately

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.