Agnostic.com

9 0

How is trump able to contest 98% of the scientists in the world and state there isn't any climate change?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good thing I am not trying to win a popularity contest, so here it goes..... Hate Trump all you want, that's your prerogative. However, that does not change the fact that pollution has been a big contributor years and years before Trump took office, and will continue years after he is gone. No country will give up oil sources until the last drop has been burned. Climate changes? Yes. Is it going to be chained up under control at an office in Paris?...that I am sure we will disagree. Want to help? Use your vehicles responsibility (tune ups, use it only when really needed), turn lights off as much as possible, avoid wasting water, etc etc. Saying Trump is this or that doesn't help anything.

Because he is a moron?

He is much worse that a moron , in fact I am unable to find a word to discribe him! This is very frustrating for me.

he uses his stupid.

I think it's up to 99% now.

Money. Recognition requires change, change effects profits, those who have profits use them to slow/stop progress. Circle continues. Always vote.

How can anyone question it is happening? I understand those who oppose certain proposed solutions, from the left as well as the right, but what is happening seems to me to be beyond questioning.

How is it that he is even President of America !!??

It feels like we are in some alternative (and very uncomfortable) universe.

I have said that a couple of times as well. It is surreal.

The foundation of trump supporters are theists and use faith (belief without evidence) to ignore reality. And yes, I know many theists that do not recognize global warming/climate change etc. because "Jesus will make it good." or some other stupid religious claim.

We must find a way to replace the money barons which are preventing us from addressing the clean air and climate change problems.They would have us change nature and threaten our health just so they can hoard more money.It is way past time to take action and this November is a great starting point.Please do what you can to get out the vote for change.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.