Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Formication and Fibromyalgia: Bugs Under Your Skin - Fibromyalgia Treating

There feels like there is something crawling on my skin even though there are no signs of bugs or anything on my skin. This happens mostly at night when I'm trying to sleep, but also feel it during the day (like right now). I looked this up online and the results I got back said that it could be Formication or Fibromyalgia. Does anyone else have this condition? I need some help. This is driving me crazy!

ballou 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm no medical expert, but I am on the keto diet and have heard that it is hugely successful in reversing autoimmune disorders. Do some research on it, maybe it can help you.

Thanks. I will look into that.

@linxminx thanks for sharing, it's always good to hear everyone's experience, and I know what works for one may not work for another.

Yes when I was diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid issues..one of the worst symptoms was fibromyalgia and a close second apart from chronic fatigue was brain fog caused in part by the fibro issue..but yes I got that..tingling thing in the skin..I understood at the time it was to do with the capillaries not functioning properly..

It actually felt like spiders creeping around on and below my skin...

I have autoimmune issues and do experience this once in a while. When I do, it is uncontrollable and I all can do is take a lot on Benedryl and sleep. Or else I go crazy!

I ha

I ha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.