Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many but not all. They are just like the rest of population some crooks and some very good people as trumper would say.

@Hellbent What I find usury is paying less than 1% on savings and CD's and charging up to 32% on credit cards.This is a crime and I just do not know how they get away with it.

This article left some villains out of the conversation. They didn't mention how politicians held the throttle open until the bubble popped despite being warned by economic advisers. So if bankers are the menace then politicians are the plague.

@Mortal It all depends on whether you like bubble up or trickle down.

What I really object to is the advantage Congresspeople have on insider trading that is legal for them.I also question how they get the best healthcare thatis not available to us!

If they’re so stupid then why do they have all the money, and none of them ever go to prison?

there's other words for them too

@Hellbent exactly

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.