Agnostic.com

4 0

I am looking for nonbeliever. Please reply.nonbeliever is a member of this site and I cannot find him.

Marine 8 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has he blocked you ?

No He has simply disappeared.

I don't believe that, therefore here is my reply

Thanks

@Marine ha ha ha sorry man, if you are looking for an actual person with such name then clearly I missed the boat !! ?

I thought that was everyone here!

This one went by this name

@Marine Ah! I should have guessed.

What yaā€™ll need?

He needs points lol

@sellinger Iā€™m trying to refrain from being a points ho. I have nothing against it, glad to help: Iā€™m just content to wait my turn.

nonbeliever is a friend and I cannot locate him.

@Marine I see. I was thinking that was a noun, not a name. Hope you reconnect soon?

@Marine Happened to me once on here. šŸ˜Ÿ Still stings sometimes but we were just friends. I'd no choice but to console myself that he had his reasons.

@sellinger Looking for a freind with this name not points.

@Marine I was just kidding ?

I just found out that he has droped off the network and is no longer interested in being a member.

@Marine Iā€™m sorry to hear it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.