Agnostic.com

5 3

Lurking around

Why am I so reluctant to join sing/mingle/chat group?? I am irritating the shit out of my self , freezing up anytime I get to opportunity to interact more directly. (I am doing it, answering messages and posting opinions, but, damn, hard!)
Idk if I need to be more patient with myself or kick myself in the ass.

What category should this be, more decisions. I need a silly/relationship combo

dreamsinflux 7 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

May I suggest you try this. Take the gravity out of your expectations and approach it as if it was just practice. No consequences because it's just practice. I hope this helped. 🙂

just get drunk and click! that's what i do! NOT!! maybe not...maybe so :/

Don't know what you're expecting but that group ain't much. Half the people there are already attached. A lot of potty humor and that's about all.

Only you can honesty answer that question.

In my case, as I live in the middle of a theistically darkened landscape of supersisitonalists, using this site to establish correspondence with a rational (not theist) person worthy of my time would be with a person hundreds of miles from my location. Although in this wrelm of reason it is likely I could find a person worhty of my time, hundreds of miles would greatly encumber the possibility of physically meeting a quality person from this domain.

The longer I'm on here, the more free I feel to comment and post. At first I was hesitant, but it didn't last too long. Most everyone here is pretty accepting, so don't worry too much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.