Agnostic.com

1 0

QUESTION Trump’s Islamophobia is having an unexpected result – ThinkProgress

“As someone who witnessed a demonstration at the airport upon returning from international travel, and as a Muslim, I was moved to tears. It reminded me why I am an American,” Zonneveld said. “The overwhelming push-back by non-Muslims, individual Americans who were untouched by the travel ban, and yet demonstrated in numbers, and with states and civil liberty organizations filing suites, reminded others: it is un-American and ‘not cool’ to discriminate. I believe for those on the sidelines, this unapologetic stance is what they needed to see from their fellow Americans.”

zblaze 7 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope this proves to be true. I hope that there is similar backlash against nearly all of the policies that have been put forward since he has taken office.

gearl Level 8 Jan 16, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.