Agnostic.com

3 0

Just curious if there are any other artists/would-be artists/oil painters on this site. If so, does your secular mindset affect your art or your selection of subject matter? I've not noticed any influence of my own art, but really haven't given it much thought. I do interact with other artists that run the full gamut or beliefs, but most seem to be awestruck by the beauty of nature and the world around them. It would be great to hear your feedback.

AgnoJer 5 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just started my first art class yesterday. I'll let you know but as I'm a beach bum surely religion doesn't cause a different perception of sand and surf

My belief influences my work. Human relations, human rights and human emotions are my inspirations

Yes , artist here.

And no, does not effect my subject matter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.