Agnostic.com

4 0

Do people esp

I am a believer in it, if people can lift cars in an emergency or sense something coming with little to know evidence does that mean other greater abilities r yet to come.

JessV 4 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no maybe in the future tech will supply supply some abilities not currently available to us

Can you read my answer?.... It's in my mind just for the taking !!..... Yeah, didn't think so

I was more referring to premonitions not mind reading

@JessV oh my... This is creepy.... that's exactly what I was thinking !! You have passed the test !! ?

Most claims of this nature, especially those of prophecy, seem to be made after the fact. I can buy the idea that a surge of adrenaline might give someone momentary superhuman strength or energy in a moment of crisis, but there isn't much evidence to support most supernatural claims. James Randi offered his million dollar challenge for a very long time.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 18, 2018

I think as we evolve not out of a physicality but into one we will have great abilities how ever long that will take on a life line a long time but on a geometric time line not so long

JessV Level 4 Aug 18, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.