Agnostic.com

9 5

Anyone else think they should have an app for this??

Glaverenz 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup. Raised it to the admin.

I use my phone, so wouldn't really make a bit of a difference for me.

Thank you everyone foe your comments and feedback! Too bad im not part of any website/app group. But its nice to hear what others havr to say on the subject. ????

An app is indeed on the way.

I'm probably a total outlier on this subject, but I'm perfectly happy with this site the way it is, and I don't look at it on my phone. Never have with Facebook, either. When I take the time to be on, I'm on. When I'm doing other things, I'm doing other things. If ya'll want an app, I hope they build you one. But I almost certainly won't use it.

Totally understandable! For me it would be ideal because im always on the go. And i don't use a deaktop pc unless im at work. Plus i feel rude not reapondimg to messages right away. But i guess thats just a personal thing for me😛

@Glaverenz yup, and I suppose the way to make everyone happy is to encourage these PTBs to build an app for those who would prefer to have one. 🙂

It would be easier.

An app would be ideal, although not necessary

I can't really think of any way an app would improve things, except receiving notifications via push notification instead of email. At the same time, I'd totally try the app if they came out with one.

Yea i like the push notifications and such. Because i ratally check my email outside of work.

Fair enough. My job has frequent downtime, so i pretty much have my regular rotation of Facebook, email, and here. Like i said, i'd try the app if one were developed.

I'm going to spout random rumors that probably aren't true: someone on the forum said they are working on one. fingers crossed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.