Agnostic.com

7 0

What are your thoughts on the (living in a simulation universe) Theory?

Reguladude 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome, who do you have to kill around here for the epic loot?
I'm trying to complete my set.

Simulation or not, you're stuck with the phenomenological experience of this as reality.
Since you cannot escape it, the discussion itself becomes moot.

Lolololololololololol....
That's my 1st thought..on 2nd consideration..Bwaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaa

The arrogance of a creator to assume that the hologram is not of our making. It is time to shatter the looking glass. And if you go on chasing rabbits...raise your hand.

It feels like a remake of 'the god of the gaps', a convenient answer for inconvenient questions. But, since we know that computation and simulation both exist, it's definitely more likely than the 6+1 day creation!

If we were, would it make any difference as the simulation is obviously completely realistic to us.

No, but I wouldn't mind taking the VR headset off and entering a new reality. Thanks for your reply

From what I have heard and seen of it, it sounds like an attempt to make a new religion. Who or whatever created the simulation must be to us, God.

Correct and correct. Thanks for the reply

I don't have any. I've got my hands full with my current reality.

???????????? I hear you on that...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.