Agnostic.com

14 5

WTF guys?

Why is it every guy I want doesn't want me but every guy I don't want is tripping over themselves trying to get me?

#WTF
SonderOpia 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was younger I experienced the same thing. Not now. Must be my age.I meet very few men in y age range want a women their age. So many want youngsters. That's OK. I'm happy in my skin. I still wants relationship.

I will like to believe on my age range... there is less of us. Many already taken and secured while many other aflicted by illnesses of all kinds or occupied by their baggage and there are those that simply are damaged goods. There is this dealio called death that remove us sometimes with little warning. I accept it as part of life while aging. I am satisfied how things had turned out for me... I am not nagged by the misery of a no longer wanted relation. Dont think I will act desperate and catch the first bus out of loneliness. Been enjoying my Freedom and will continue until a witness to the rest of my life sit next to me to read my latest poem over coffee and toast. 1973 my then best friend Nancy told me, "you may not be the right guy but if you are at the right place at the right time... you are going to be it!". Yep, we got involved for a long time in youth terms but I was not interested on being the right guy after all despite her being the catch she was. I may regret the loss of the friend because ended being more valuable than the lover but that's life. We are not going to have it all at the same time.

I'm in this mood atm where I believe guys want a chase, no matter how much they protest. That or they don't read cues nor pace themselves- wanting it all now. For those of us who've experienced crazy clingy the latter is scary AF.

Ahhh, the story of our lives? Don't ask me, I don't know.

I am reminded by all the girls who want the star quarterback. Theoretically, only one of them will get him. The rest go away, or hang around, frustrated. However, too often the "star" turns out to be all appearance and no substance. So the one who gets him gets cheated. But all the others don't know what she knows and keep on going after these high profile guys, and mostly not getting them. Too late, some of us learn that it isn't the outside that is important, but it's the inside. It's a matter of values folks. So, go for the value! Good luck for your search!

This happens to me too. Gets old!

Thank you! I have the same dilemma, but vice-versa of course.

I have the same problem.

I guess the answer here is, "do the best you can with what you got and enjoy the moment 'cause nobody knows how many moments we have".

Sods law.

Maybe what your perception of the good guys is wrong, we are all good at playing the image game.
What is your perception when communicating with them and their respone? That's always the best way to know. 'real' people are rarer than you think.
As for the other type just say No, no, no.

Emile Level 5 Jan 18, 2018

Welcome to the World.

I don't like it.

It’s how it works for most of us.

That's sort of the story of my life ....I said yes to women who wanted me for 8 years or less while women I want make no moves in my direction across a room or across the globe. ...as for your wrong or right guys I'd need data from you and them each to observe a pattern or cause

I'm thinking that you want what you can't have. But if you know you can have it you really just don't want it because it's on tap pretty much. So you just believe you have all the time in the world to get it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.