Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Trump says 'everybody would be very poor' if he's impeached - CNNPolitics

This guy is good. Hey, fear tactics work. Both sides use them. That said, he's remarkably flippant. Sure, they need more than just a claim by Cohen to justify impeaching Trump, but what if they have more? Also, I've never seen a good leader that saw no room for improvement. Even if he made good contributions, they do not excuse him from breaking the law. ""If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor," . . . "You would see numbers that you wouldn't believe." "You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all -- I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job," . . . Trump said during the interview that he would give himself an "A+" if asked to grade his performance in office so far, . . . "

empirical 6 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I hear this BS, I want to strangle the SOB. Even if the economy is good, his deregulation policies are increasing pollution of air, water and food. All the money in the world won't protect anyone from poison, including the orange idiot who gives himself an A+. With regard to increasing pollution which will absolutely increase the death rate, he ought to be water boarded with some some "clean coal" runoff.

He is a megalomaniac!

I'm poor now .

He is a lying asshole, dumber than a second coat of paint.

A lot of people are going to end up poor from the actions he has taken whether or not he is impeached. he violated the election laws, so impeach him. What will be, will be regardless....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.