Agnostic.com

2 2

Why are modern day phones so prone to breaking easily?

Literally I'm not that heavy handed but I've broken so many phones in past few years and high end devices that claim to be the best and have good IP rating. All of them were Sony and one Samsung phone. I always buy phones that have a good rating and is rugged.

So I have a Sony Z5 premium that keep on breaking or stops working. I've had this problem for a while probably since I bought the phone. It overheats alot too.
Here's another thing before you say it's all my fault. Every time I send it off to the manufacturer. I always get a brand new phone no questions asked, leading me to believe that phone model is completely faulty. It's happened multiple times where they haven't bothered or can't repair it but give me a brand new phone instead..

I've had enough of Sony phones. I think all smart phones regards of price point are manufactured to break.

M121 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They send you a new phone and refurbish your old phone and either sell it at a discount or send it to a 3rd world country. Your a customer and already pissed because your phone broke, so they need to get you straightened out first and then they can fix your old phone later on.

@M121 Then you are probably right, there is a design flaw. I believe I'd move on to something else.

I can't answer that yet... sorry brotber.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.