Agnostic.com

10 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well Duh....

Norie Level 5 Jan 31, 2018

Europe is so much more sophisticated than we are. I remember a 60 Minutes about teen sex in Sweden when all the kids pulled out their condoms. They could get them in school. Can you imagine that here! Well actually I heard there was a school they tried it but the parents were so outraged I think they had to stop. Encouraged them to have sex you know.

Norie Level 5 Jan 31, 2018

I think I might have to move to England! I did live in Holland for 3 years and it was refreshing the lack of religious shows and the sophisticated, adult commercials and posters! It was like they were treating me as an adult!

Norie Level 5 Jan 28, 2018

I remember the tv shows in spain and in germany and this commercial about the perils of drinking were a guy wake up in a submarine just men and with the flap on the back of his pants open.

If you come to England call me, PM me for number. You can stay in my house and go out and do your thing (and turn a blind eye while I do mine). You make breakfast though. I mean, I think that's reasonable for free accommodation.

Cant argue with those words.

Love this statement!

Sounds accurate to me. We take personal responsibility for our lives. We don’t pretend there’s a magic being doing stuff to us.

Well I remember a Xian bumper stick: "Were not Perfect, Just Forgiven" This would leave one to conclude that Xian's had a license to behave poorly.

Many act that way.

Can we reconsider our Declaration of Independence?

Yeah, us limeys got our good points.

I like British TV. Someday hope to visit. My wife has a couple of cousins in the London area.

Good for them. I always did like the britts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.