Agnostic.com

7 4

I have looked high and low. Turned my world up side down just to find you. You are so close but yet out of reach. I take a chance and jump with out looking.
Silly me I should have seen. You caught another and watch as I fall. I should have been more careful and built up a wall. You say its because you were lonely but I was too. I only have my children to talk to now. If only you saw I wasn't trying to be distant I just wanted five minutes. My space is always invaded by tiny people who came from me. I wish you would have understood that all I wanted was to shower without having to listen out and worry why they would shout. I only wanted some time for me to myself. But instead of listening and hearing me out. You ran around behind my back. Not just to one but several. Now I'm having to pick up not just the pieces of me but of our kids. Why couldn't you have came to me instead of chasing people you say you weren't. Why did you tell me the truth for Christmas like it was the best present you could give to me? The truth will set you free. And it did. It set me free. Now I can find happiness with someone who will never betray my trust and go after the woman he lust for. Thank you for showing me the truth. Now I have to start a new.

Jswearingen92 5 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So many can feel what you have said. Great job, and happy hunting🙂

Wow!! That is beautiful!!! I can't think of any better word to use right now. But that gave me goosebumps. I'd love to read more!!

Wow that was deep! Do you feel better? that's the important part. I hope so, sounds like you really needed to vent.

it's still better now than later even though it doesn't feel like it.

You see? You look thin and wide not high and low. You will rebound but same circumstances.... same results. So... I don't know what to tell you to make you believe in us men. Some of us are pretty rotten. But be the best mother you can be and the right man will notice that.

Im sorry ypu had to go through tgat. Just remember what he did is not a reflection on you. Sometimes its not the woman who is lacking. He is.

I’m sorry you had to go through that. Some men have no strength of character. But not all. If you look long enough, you’ll find someone to o trust again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.