Agnostic.com

5 3

QUESTION I wonder what would happen....

IF I used a pseudonym to vote "Fox News" on this? I'm not interested in giving Trump/Pence 2020 my actual real information, but I'd love to answer #2 "Are there any other thoughts you'd like to share with the President?" preferably without the Secret Service paying me a visit afterward. I know it's a crime to lie to the FBI, but is it illegal to answer a poll sponsored by: " the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee?"

MsOliver 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About a year ago I twittered directly back to him about what a scumbag liar he was...so far, nothing has happened, except weird clicking on the phone and that van I seem to see everywhere.........

LOL - that's funny. I have said worse and I am still here, for now. But then, somebody has to fill all those new prisons being built - or will they be the concentration camps for the 'illegals' until Trump finds a way of disposing of them because he screwed up the budget?

I filled out the poll, then I left this statement.

I think Donald Trump is a complete and utter idiot and he makes me both ashamed and embarrassed to be an American.
I'm 51 years old and this is the first president to make me feel nauseated every time I see or hear him.
I have a feeling that if actual "fake news" sources such as Fox "News" win this ignorant and dimwitted contest, it won't be disclosed and we'll be fed the same bullshit from trump as usual.
We'll be told that the sources he doesn't like will be the "winners".

Fuck Republicans, Fuck McConnell, FUCK RYAN, and especially, a big FUCK YOU TRUMP!!!!

I threw that in the trash... after all the crap he has said and done? Screw him and his. No disrespect for or to anybody that wants to answer his bull crap poll. He just pissed me off more than I can say.

Well, now that you posted, the NSA may or may not have seen this....

Fox News is the wrong answer to number 1. That would be Donald Trump

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.